Okay so hi guys! A new TV season is coming soon, a season that will be full of superheroes and lawyers and PRISON BREEAKS! Okay, I’m a little excited but why won’t I be when all this glorious deliciousness is about to appear on screens once again.
What’s new in TV-land
Suits kicked of their 6th season this July and have already aired 2 episodes. Episode one showed The Pearson-Specter-Litt family handling the realities of Mike Ross leaving to jail. Virtually all of their staff was gone (except that one cool IT guy with the glasses) and they just got served a law suit for every case Mike ever touched (can they even count how many cases he’s touched?). Yikes!
- According to hofmag.com, Mike Ross can expect to find many troubles in prison during the course of this season. In episode one, he meets Paul Schulze, an inmate who presents himself as an ally but was secretly out to get Harvey, and doesn’t mind using Mike as pawn to get to him.
- Details are not clear yet on how Harvey, Jessica and Louis are going to pull through their respective ordeals but, trust them to put up one hell of a fight.
Season 2 ended on the biggest of all cliffhangers, when Barry went back in time. So what can we expect in season 3 when it returns March 2017? Here’s what we know
- The first episode of season 3 will be called ‘Flashpoint’ and is already shooting.
- There are going to be new speedsters. Yup! Get ready to meet Kid Flash, as Wally West. There will also be a new evil speedster.
- New characters! If you’ve missed Tom Felton’s gorgeous blonde hair, get ready to see it again! The former Harry Potter actor will be introduced to the show as detective
The Vampire Diaries
Finally! Finally! The Vampire Diaries is ending. After 8 years and 7 seasons of the series that brought you witchcraft, romance, blood-sucking and so much Vampire drama, its final season will start October 21st 2016. I feel so emotional. This was the series that made me start watching series. It’s the end of an era you guys. #TVDForever.
What to expect in the 8th and final season
- “This season, get ready to meet evil herself.” Were the words we were teased with from the Season 7 finale. Julie Plec hinted that the ‘Evil’ who we can only assume is a woman because of the ‘herself’ part, is rooted back to ancient times.
- Our two favorite bad boys, Damon and Enzo will be, and I quote “doing some gnarly s—t”
- Bonnie is still magic-less and trying to find herself, Stephan is sulking and missing his big brother and Caroline is busy helping them both find Damon and Enzo.
It’s been confirmed! Like I suspected, there’s going to be a time jump. Specifically 5 years. This was strategically arranged so that Hope could grow. We can now, expect Hope to be a larger part of the show instead of just being a giggling baby. So what might we hope for in Season 4?
- According tvline.com Hope is made very aware of her family’s suffering and misses her dad very much.
- Hayley is still on the journey to save everyone and has to locate the seven werewolf pack.
- We can expect to learn more about the powerful Vincent
- Still no word on where Marcel stands in season 4.
- Last and certainly the saddest, Hayley and Elijah grow apart. After all the relationship goal vibes they were giving us, it seems 5 years in a coffin was enough to separate these two love birds.
My, my. It gives me so much pleasure to be writing about this. I can’t even explain how happy I am this series is coming back!! For those of us that followed this legendary series we know that at the end of season 4 Michael Scofield lost his life to a brain tumor and even though it was a sad, tragic death, we all made our peace with it. But, it turns Mr. Scofield is alive and well and wait for this major plot twist *drum roll*… he’s in jail, again! Here’s all we know about the upcoming season 5:
- Michael is locked in a prison cell in Yemen and his older brother is determined to come to his rescue
- Almost all our favorite characters are coming back! You can expect to see Sarah, C-note, T-bag and others when the show resumes 2017
- Michael is coming back with new tattoos as well as Lincoln
- This new season will deal with ISIS and what’s going in the world of terrorism today.